My aftermarket wheels are low priced Liquidmetal Shadow from America’s Tire. Lug nuts are Muteki Super Tuner. The OEM lug nuts don’t fit this wheel.
Sorry but those options are hideous. The stocks look a million times better as well as the acura wheelsI am looking towards [slightly] modernizing my wheels. Currently torn between these two...
View attachment 67876
Pls help me decide which one should I go for?
1. I'm purchasing a set of four
2. Hitting only for the rims, not the rubbers (in pic# 1)
3. Both are 16", 5x114.3
4. Both are used, but in fairly new condition
5. Both are similarly priced (pic# 1 is tad cheaper)
6. BTW, nothing wrong with my present set of wheels; just want something different.
This is my car...
View attachment 67877
For the love of God I can't decide which one of the two will look... ah cooler! 😏
The OEMs are ok, but after 7 years I was bored and my lug nuts were getting pretty beat up from so many tire rotations and freeway debris. They are probably still safe to use but are all dinged up. So I changed rims about a year ago and enjoy the lugs probably more than the rims.