Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I dont know where it is on the fuse panel sorry.

This seems to be a problem when installing LED lights, i see other posts of the same type of problems after they installed LEDs.

I wonder if it is a electrical issue that is a fault from honda or if these people with the problems are the ones with bad LEDs causing the problem.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well we found it. Knew the fuses where under the dash, just not which one. It is the Small Light fuse. 4th row like 3rd from bottom, 10A. Something with the load resistor popped it. Don't know why. But it's fixed now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any updates on this? My parking lights are not working. DRLs work fine and my low beam however all parking lights and license plate bulbs are not working when set in position I and II.

·
Super Moderator
6,540 Posts
Any updates on this? My parking lights are not working. DRLs work fine and my low beam however all parking lights and license plate bulbs are not working when set in position I and II.
Check the fuse(s) it is all one circuit. If not a one time thing and fuse keeps blowing look into a failing switch or shorted bulb.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I brought my car to my mechanic and turns out my license plate bulbs shorted and that made my fuses constantly blow when I put a new one back into Small Light Fuse slot.

·
Super Moderator
6,540 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I brought my car to my mechanic and turns out my license plate bulbs shorted and that made my fuses constantly blow when I put a new one back into Small Light Fuse slot.
Glad I could assist with trouble shooting the issue. If you replace the bulbs with LEDs theoretically they cannot short.:laugh:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Useless to others maybe, unless they blow the same fuse and can't figure out which one it is. Who would have thought Honda would call the Parking Lamp fuse a Small Light fuse. I would not call those small lights.
Thanks for the information. I just changed the fuse and my problem was solved.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts