Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to get a cr-Z in a month or 2 and want to see if i can get some help before i do. i been looking around and seeing what i can do with what colors...

i was wanting to see if i can get some ppl to post pics of their cars that have tinted their windows and changed the rims. looking for black, white and silver (silver i cant find any...)
prefer black tint and rims but anything would be great.

im the kind of person that likes to have a full plan of whats gonna happen before i start... and colors the big thing... everythings is bassed of that.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
im looking to get a cr-Z in a month or 2 and want to see if i can get some help before i do. i been looking around and seeing what i can do with what colors...

i was wanting to see if i can get some ppl to post pics of their cars that have tinted their windows and changed the rims. looking for black, white and silver (silver i cant find any...)
prefer black tint and rims but anything would be great.

im the kind of person that likes to have a full plan of whats gonna happen before i start... and colors the big thing... everythings is bassed of that.
Take some time and search the forum. Everything you have asked for is here..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.