Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,355 Posts
Then my original response remains the OP should have called them and either find out how to install them or have listing removed. Some ball joints are riveted and you drill out the rivets install the replacement and they get bolted into place. If they sell it it has to be able to be installed and they provide assistance for that. They are a reputable company and they exist to help home mechanics.

Rockauto still lists it for the 11-12

View attachment 62577

·
Registered
3 Posts
[QUOTE = "Spdbump, publicación: 1396256, miembro: 40713"]
Screenshot_20201111-100128.png

El cartel de arriba dice que no, aunque afirma que https://www.rockauto.com/ envió la rótula incluida como pieza reemplazable. RockAuto realiza envíos internacionales. Comuníquese con ellos para confirmar, ya que enumeran la pieza como algo que venden y su reputación es que si la enumeran encaja.

Acabo de verificar y no enumeran la rótula por separado solo como parte del brazo de control. Aquí están todos sus listados para mi 2013 cuando busqué rótula.

[ATTACH = full] 62575 [/ ATTACH]
[/CITAR]

Lo veo, es cierto que aparece la bola de articulación en rockauto para mi cr-z 2011, seguiré sus consejos, llamaré a rockauto para averiguarlo, te haré saber lo que averigüe

·
Super Moderator
7,355 Posts
when you go to that site make sure you search for your year but apparently they still list ball joints for 2011-12. Contact them for details. I am not a Spanish speaker. If they sell it they guaranty fit if you choose the right model and year.

[QUOTE = "Spdbump, publicación: 1396256, miembro: 40713"] View attachment 62578
El cartel de arriba dice que no, aunque afirma que https://www.rockauto.com/ envió la rótula incluida como pieza reemplazable. RockAuto realiza envíos internacionales. Comuníquese con ellos para confirmar, ya que enumeran la pieza como algo que venden y su reputación es que si la enumeran encaja.

Acabo de verificar y no enumeran la rótula por separado solo como parte del brazo de control. Aquí están todos sus listados para mi 2013 cuando busqué rótula.

[ATTACH = full] 62575 [/ ATTACH]
[/CITAR]

Lo veo, es cierto que aparece la bola de articulación en rockauto para mi cr-z 2011, seguiré sus consejos, llamaré a rockauto para averiguarlo, te haré saber lo que averigüe

·
Registered
3 Posts
Told by dealership right front ball joint is bad. I understand that the entire control arm needs to be replaced, but.... dealership said that after replacing this the alignment does NOT need to be adjusted? They said that for 2012 CRZ you don't need to check alignment after replacing control arm. Doesn't seem right to me... has anyone else been told that by Honda dealer?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts