Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

UK first time CR-Z owner here. I've been looking at these for about a year now and found one in the spec I was looking for - picked it up last weekend.

Previous car was a 03 MK4 Golf 1.6 S and before that a 03 Golf 1.4 as well - my dad has a thing for VW.

2013 GT trim with roughly 100K miles.

There are a few blemishes on the bodywork and interior but overall in fantastic shape. I have plans to restore it a little bit but nothing further than that yet.

Looking forward to taking some nicer pics and posting them!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! I like those wheels. Are those stock? The reason I ask is I just picked up a 2013 today. My wheels are just like the earlier wheels but are a grey color instead of silver.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on the new ride! I like those wheels. Are those stock? The reason I ask is I just picked up a 2013 today. My wheels are just like the earlier wheels but are a grey color instead of silver.
Yeah they are stock but an optional extra, from what I've found the part no. is SZT17065A - 17x6 ET45.

I think they look pretty nice and suit the car quite well. Standard wheels still look nice!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts