Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my name is Evan I'm 18 years old and I'm in the market for my first brand new car! I talked to my local McGrath Honda and set up an appointment at noon to test drive as many crzs as I want. I'm hoping I like the drive, if all goes well I will do a little more searching to find the best price and will snatch it up!

I'm currently hoping for a 6spd ex in black. Possibly with nav, I dunno. Can you play DVDs and such on the nav screen?

Anyway, does anyone have any pictures of their car on stock rims painted black or any color really? I'd be interested in simply getting my stock rims painted because I love my Honda things! Black Crzs with aftermarket rims are welcome too!
I just want to explore my options.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck on your search. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
can you drive stick to start off with? or do you need to learn first. Personally i wouldnt get a new car for a learner on standard, unless you like replacing clutches. either way welcome to the forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.