Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi,

Thanks for the welcome.

Sorry, I meant to say Feb. 24 this year. LoL!

I'm from P'cola.

I suppose I will make many mistakes but I will do my best to correct them and hopefully be an asset to this forum.

I want to thank Mike for helping me with my user's name. It's been awhile since I've been posting on the forums.

Thanks again for all your kind words.

-Roger

·
Registered
666 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the sweet lookin' car! I'm from Pensacola as well (Cantonment, actually). I have a Storm Silver CR-Z EX and my son (Talk2MeGoose) has a Pearl White CR-Z EX. Maybe we'll see you around sometime!

Also, if you're looking to get your windows tinted, go to Tint Spectrum (a.k.a. XXX Motorsports) on Fairfield Drive. Best work in town hands down! Both our CR-Z's have been tinted by "Brad" there, as well as 11 other vehicles I've owned over the years. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi, Hope to see you too. So far I've only seen one crz owner at the dealership the time I test drove the car I bought.

There is a Honda Owner's Workshop March 15, dinner 6:00- 6:30 workshop 6:30-7:30 at the Pensacola Honda dealership. I plan on going, if you go I'm the guy with the buff and shine instead of a hair cut if you get what I mean. LoL!

I'm enjoying the car, and is fun to drive.

Take care, be safe you and yours.

-Roger

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the sweet lookin' car! I'm from Pensacola as well (Cantonment, ectually). I have a Storm Silver CR-Z EX and my son (Talk2MeGoose) has a Pearl White CR-Z EX. Maybe we'll see you around sometime!

Also, if you're looking to get your windows tinted, go to Tint Spectrum (a.k.a. XXX Motorsports) on Fairfield Drive. Best work in town hands down! Both our CR-Z's have been tinted by "Brad" there, as well as 11 other vehicles I've owned over the years. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
666 Posts
I work night shift over on NAS. Can't make it. I hate turning down a free meal and a lecture on oil change crush washers! LOL I think my son may be going to it.

Any mods planned for the car? I just put wheels/tires on mine, window tint, stainless exhaust tip, painted my engine cover, and I put on the OEM arm rest, front lip, door sill trim and splash guards--all in the last week. :thumbsup: It was all pretty easy; I can't see paying the stealership to do it all--even though they've been great to us so far!

TTYL

--Rob

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi again...

I plan on the arm rest, if you don't mind me asking how much did they charge you for it and where did you purchase it?

I checked out this arm rest but they are out of stock...

Zeta Products

Your Low Price: $89.95

Out of stock. Please check back soon.
Item Number: CRZ-ARM-ZP

I don't know this company and I would think the dealer would be my best bet except the $ :thumbdown:

I plan on going slowly on the mods but you can be sure I will be tagging along soon enough.

-Roger

I work night shift over on NAS. Can't make it. I hate turning down a free meal and a lecture on oil change crush washers! LOL I think my son may be going to it.

Any mods planned for the car? I just put wheels/tires on mine, window tint, stainless exhaust tip, painted my engine cover, and I put on the OEM arm rest, front lip, door sill trim and splash guards--all in the last week. :thumbsup: It was all pretty easy; I can't see paying the stealership to do it all--even though they've been great to us so far!

TTYL

--Rob

·
Registered
666 Posts
My son and I both got OEM arm rests from Honda Automobile dealer selling OEM Honda accessories for less
for $246.00 each. He and I installed them both. No way either of us was paying upwards of $600 for a dealer installed OEM armrest!

I ordered that $89.00 Zeta Products arm rest right after my son got his CR-Z. It broke the first day. Super cheapo Chinese-made crap. Luckily, Zeta offered a refund which I gladly took and shipped the arm rest back to them. Don't waste your time. Chris and I would gladly help you install it. I have everything needed right here in my garage! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
From Leesburg

I am new to the forum and new to the CRZ. Looking for a vehicle for better gas mileage for driving to work. Found the CRZ at a local festival and fell in love with it. I am hoping to be able to trade within the next two months.

Dennis
Leesburg, Fl

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome to the CRZ Forum. I was also looking to trade my car, for a car that got better gas mileage. I found it, but I was uncertain to what color. It was between the red and the blue.

So I chose the RED and this is why...

HCR-Z MILANO RED

Welcome to the real world :)

Hope you make the right choice, I did. LoL!

-Roger

I am new to the forum and new to the CRZ. Looking for a vehicle for better gas mileage for driving to work. Found the CRZ at a local festival and fell in love with it. I am hoping to be able to trade within the next two months.

Dennis
Leesburg, Fl

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.