Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
CRZ
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Had my CRZ now for a couple years and love it. Its pretty basic, CSTs, 17x9 / 17x9.5. 30mm lowering springs, LED rear bumper lights, I have an Import OE front grill coming from Japan so I can fit Import size plates.

I own a few other cars aswell such as a JZX100 and NB SVT Roadster, My company in Scotland make aero for drift cars,
However this weekend we plan to 3D scan the CRZ and start to design a lip kit / skirts / wing for it. Im also planning on 3D scanning the interior top tray and making a panel similar to C-West.

Im on here to start a hunt to see if anyone has fitted the OE ETC unit into a non ETC dash. I spotted there were indents for the panel..

I didnt think I would sell CRZ parts but I spotted a few people asking for scans so I might be able to help out soon.

Cheers,

Mint

Registered
Welcome here! More aftermarket parts for the CR-Z are always a good thing. Please keep us posted.

Registered
If you are looking for sugestions on what kind of parts you could make for a CRZ I suggest a replica of a Seeker front lip. Haven't seen many people run them since they are pretty hard to get and I'd really like to get one :p

Registered
CRZ
Discussion Starter #6
The ETC is the Japanese toll card machine. It won't function outside of Japan but will make some unique noise's im guessing.

20210408_102421.jpg

If you are looking for sugestions on what kind of parts you could make for a CRZ I suggest a replica of a Seeker front lip. Haven't seen many people run them since they are pretty hard to get and I'd really like to get one :p

View attachment 63805
Yeah man we do like this lip. It'll be of similar style. We don't like the idea of copying peoples stuff per say, So we will do our own take on it. :cool:

Registered
CRZ
Discussion Starter #7
Here's some of my current kits I make.

This full NB2 Kit plus roof spoiler. Got a boot spoiler in mould process atm.

Working on the rear overfenders for both the NA and NB at the moment also.

This is our SXE kit. Including boot wing and the second version of roof wing we do.

Excited to get this wee honda scanned!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts