Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I just got my Milano Red CRZ on Friday. You all have seen the picture. I am the other half of the couple that has two CRZs. Tech_Droid, my husband, posted our twins picture.

The CRZ is pretty amazing, especially for the price.

The CRZ is like a woman with three faces. ECON is the green mother earth, gracious and gentle. Normal is the mortal woman torn between being good (fuel efficient) and evil (speed demon) hence why she is blue. The Sport mode is the she-devil, slinky and fast. Yeah, I know, a bit much but I can't draw what I think of the cars personalities for squat so I described it.

I put the sport mode to the test tonight when I finally got out of the parking lot known as 680 Northbound. Getting around the semis and the slow movers in the fast lane was a blast. The speed and control was amazing. It was like a roller coaster with no loops. It also scared the $%!& out of me too.

I LOVE IT! I will be 80 driving that thing around LOL.

·
Registered
579 Posts
:hi5: It's hard to stay out of sport. I myself have been in normal/econ for the past few weeks. Im trying to get my trophy. Once I do, it's back to sport probably! Many people do not realize the peppiness of this car. They hear 1.5L motor and snicker. I felt the same until I test drove it and subsequently bought it. I am a believer now! Gratz on the buy and welcome!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.