Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently in the process of negotiating price for a white Crz with navi and cvt. Really hoping to get it done this week. I am excited about getting the little car. Will be my 3rd Honda. I currently own a 2003 accord ex-v6 coupe in black and a 2004 ex-v6 sedan in red. I have really enjoyed my Accords and will be passing the black one down to my kiddo. Cr-Z will be mostly a work car. I enjoyed the test drive and look forward to buying it. I do have a question though. When an Ipod is plugged in does it display all the contents and what no on the screen in the car? I have been an Ipod hater for years but this may make me buy one even though I hate my kids Ipod.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome, and yes the iPod displays exactly what song is currently playing along with access to your playlists, artists, and albums to cycle through. Having the iPod connected is great and you may come to love it.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! :thumbsup: Good luck on your purchase and put up some pics for us..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys. Hoping to strike a deal by Tuesday or Wednesday. Local dealers have been blowing me off so I am having to do it out of town. Because of this and work schedule I have been doing most of my dealing over email and the phone. I will have to either go to Houston, or Lake Charles, la to get the car.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dealer in Houston is at 23,210 right now and I am waiting on a response fro a dealer in LA. Dealer in Houston started at 24,900 because of all the dealer add ons that I have already told them I don't care about. Still hoping to get a little better deal.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you, pics maybe on Thursday. Will already be dark when I get the car home on Wednesday. Can't wait to pick it up. Also can't wait to start fixing my 03 accord back up for my kid. Gonna be fun

·
Registered
666 Posts
You're gonna love it! :thumbsup:

That price sounds like you got a really good deal, considering it is an EX with Navi and CVT.

Welcome to the forum! :hi5:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You're gonna love it! :thumbsup:

That price sounds like you got a really good deal, considering it is an EX with Navi and CVT.

Welcome to the forum! :hi5:
What is bad is that I had been haggling with a dealer in Houston and could not get below about 23,700 bucks. They just wouldn't budge off that even though I bought 2 other cars from them. I offered this dealership 22,100 for it as my first offer and they just strait up took me up on it. I was kinda shocked and wished I offered less for it. My target price I was going for was 22,700 is what I was trying for. I am not gonna complain a bit about this deal. Glad to have it home now. I loved watching the little mpg indicator on the way home. Averaged 41 mpg for the 30 miles home at mostly 70 mph. Cruise control of course. Have not used economy or sport mode yet

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.