Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, my name is Jim, and I have owned my CR-Z for two weeks, it's black and fully loaded except for Nav system. I have already ordered the armrest which I recieved Saturday ($275) I will install it tomorrow. I traded in a perfect 2000 Mustang GT which I have loved for 4 years for the CR-Z, and I can tell you I am really getting lots of jokes in work about my new "little" car. All in good fun though. My wife drives a Honda DelSol which was really my inspiration to buy the CR-Z, and so far I am very happy with the car, especially the gas mileage. Now for most of you 35mpg is pretty good, it's amazing to me because I got maybe 16mpg in the stang.
Anyway I am now driving smarter, and enjoying the fact I can now drive in the snow without the fear of spinning out.
I plan on changing the wheels and tire width, can anyone tell me what tire width is good, I'm thinking about a 215 17" ????

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hello all, my name is Jim, and I have owned my CR-Z for two weeks, it's black and fully loaded except for Nav system. I have already ordered the armrest which I recieved Saturday ($275) I will install it tomorrow. I traded in a perfect 2000 Mustang GT which I have loved for 4 years for the CR-Z, and I can tell you I am really getting lots of jokes in work about my new "little" car. All in good fun though. My wife drives a Honda DelSol which was really my inspiration to buy the CR-Z, and so far I am very happy with the car, especially the gas mileage. Now for most of you 35mpg is pretty good, it's amazing to me because I got maybe 16mpg in the stang.
Anyway I am now driving smarter, and enjoying the fact I can now drive in the snow without the fear of spinning out.
I plan on changing the wheels and tire width, can anyone tell me what tire width is good, I'm thinking about a 215 17" ????
Congrats...I just picked up a white one and also in NJ.

That is the setup im going for also.
215/45/17 with 17x7 rims.
Since it's almost winter..i'm holding out for some deals.

What town are you in? Whippany NJ here.

·
Registered
675 Posts
ahaha thats a big jump from a mustang to cr-z haha

·
Registered
182 Posts
Where in NJ? We are in Union county. :woot:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.