Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all from sw louisiana here traded in my 2010 honda insight i was averaging 40-42 MPG and i'm doing about the same in my CR-Z i have the silver EX with CVT and NAV i ordered from my dealer when i first heard about it and i had it in Aug 23rd so far i love it fixed a few of the rattles it had and just ordered the rear cargo tray and the illuminated stills i should have it all done by the weekend my commute to work everyday is only 8 miles round trip i fill up my car about every 5-6 weeks :p it's good to see all the love here for the CR-Z

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The CR-Z has a lot rougher ride then the insight my guess would be the shorter wheel base and probaly a tighter suspension for better handling don't really bother cause I had a miata MR2 spider and a jeep so I still find the ride better than those it makes a good everyday car

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sweet ride. We're twinkies. Welcome to our lil universe. I've been thinking about hitting new orleans myself. I want one if the pink voodo license plates for the front of my new car. Cabt find a link online for it so i guess maybe drive 8,9 hrs to get it. Anyways, Hello!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
hello all from sw louisiana here traded in my 2010 honda insight i was averaging 40-42 MPG and i'm doing about the same in my CR-Z i have the silver EX with CVT and NAV i ordered from my dealer when i first heard about it and i had it in Aug 23rd so far i love it fixed a few of the rattles it had and just ordered the rear cargo tray and the illuminated stills i should have it all done by the weekend my commute to work everyday is only 8 miles round trip i fill up my car about every 5-6 weeks :p it's good to see all the love here for the CR-Z
Welcome! I have the same car except 6-speed... love it! Put in the illuminated sills last weekend...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.