Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey figured id make an introduction post since ive been trolling the forums for the past few weeks after i decided to test drive a CRZ and LOVED it. i have owned 6 crx's in the past and loved every one of them. when i seen the concept car for the crz i instantly said i was going to have one but until now it was never in the budget but i just paid off a lot of debt and now i officially have bought my own. waiting for the dealership to get it in and put the foglights. splash guards and all weather floor mats in it then its off the lot i go!

i ended up getting a white base model because i didnt want premium sound because i am an audio guy and would have ripped it all out anyways so there was no sense in paying for it just to get taken out. i plan on doing my first real sound quality stereo in this car. i am used to doing larger stereos for example im selling the stuff out of my truck but here are some examples of the audio i do haha.

2003 F350

some people call that a little excessive but i call it unique.

1987 Astro

anyways enough of that i cant wait to get my crz. decided i wanna buy mine before they jack the prices up. i work for subaru on a toyota contract building camry's so i know that the market in japan is all effed up. we are doing almost no production right now because we cant get parts to build. and with the gas prices rising i think it was a good choice to get something a bit better on fuel. i have owned about 4 civic hatch backs too that got great gas mileage too but definetly doesnt have the ride or feel of a new crz.

:hi5::hi5:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so far i am LOVING this car. put 18 miles on it today to and from work all city with tons of stop lights. im averaging 34mpg from what it says right now and i know it will only go up!

i love how all the gauges on the dash help you learn to drive it to help with fuel economy. very interactive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.