Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone :)
I'm a CR-Z owner since july 2010, I have 7600 km (4700 mi) on it. I love it,
Premium white pearl, "sport" trim (I can see you have a section about EDM trim levels, so you know what I'm talking about eheh). Completely stock, I only added rear rubber floor mats for occasional (and tiny!) passengers :p

Here a small gallery: ImageShack Album - 9 images

·
Registered
618 Posts
Welcome Italia!

We in the states are about to get the Fiat 500, with the 1.4l gas multi-jet. What made you choose the CRZ over the 500?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome Italia!

We in the states are about to get the Fiat 500, with the 1.4l gas multi-jet. What made you choose the CRZ over the 500?
Thank you!
That's a nice question, in the italian market the 500 and the CR-Z can't be seen as competitors (also because of the retail price difference) and I never considered the 500 an alternative;

I don't like the 500 that much. It has a nice styling, but it's too "girly" for my taste. There's the performance (Abarth) model, but it looks too aggressive... I mean, in a bad way.
Then, I've been a Honda owner for 8 years ('97 Civic, 1.4l 90hp hatchback, I don't know if you got that in the US) so it was a natural choice. I like the looks and the technology content of the CR-Z a lot more than the 500 :)
If I could have waited some more - the civic required some expensive manteinance - maybe I would have chosen the Jazz hybrid (it's going to be much cheaper than the CRZ), since I'm fascinated by hybrid technology and I don't like the way you have to drive a diesel-powered car. But it would be a totally different car: I love the style, the driving position, the steer and shifting feel and the performance (yeah, I'm not the track-day guy!) of he CR-Z! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.