Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I joined the forum a few weeks ago and figured it was about time to finally post something to introduce myself. I've been a long time Mitsubishi/DSM guy, but finally cut ties a few months back and got myself into the CRZ. So far..I've had no regrets in making the switch.

· Registered
28 Posts
I'm out in Avon, but work in Fishers. So the CRZ can be found anywhere in between.
sweetness.I'm in Plainfield although I dont own a CR-Z...yet.I smell a Prelude/CR-Z photoshoot sometime. That would be awesome :thumbsup:

also just now noticed the background of your photo is Rave at Metropolis.I used to be a security guard there so I know everyone. almost took pics of my prelude from the roof of one of the buildings but never got around to it.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sweetness.I'm in Plainfield although I dont own a CR-Z...yet.I smell a Prelude/CR-Z photoshoot sometime. That would be awesome :thumbsup:

also just now noticed the background of your photo is Rave at Metropolis.I used to be a security guard there so I know everyone. almost took pics of my prelude from the roof of one of the buildings but never got around to it.
Ive been hoping for some decent weather to get the lights of Rave in a picture at night. Sadly...it's been nothing but rain.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.