Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! We are new to CRZForum and we hope to get a chance to meet many of you in the near future.

If you are not familiar with us we are a dyno tuning and aftermarket performance shop located in Mt. Bethel, Pennsylvania. We are crazy about Hondas and have been modifying and tuning them for over 10 years. Needless to say we're extremely excited about the possibilities for the CR-Z.

For more details on who we are and about our shop we encourage you to check out our web site Evans Tuning - Dyno Tuning, eTuning, Aftermarket Parts, Fabricaton. Please feel free to drop a line with your name and where you are from.

You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

Thanks!
Evans Tuning

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
^ Welcome to the Forum.. :thumbup: A lot of PA folks here..

·
Registered
259 Posts
Welcome, welcome, welcome.....and thanks for supporting our forum.
I will definately be checking out your site to see what I can find to give me an excuse for a road trip from Pittsburgh to Mt Bethel....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
At this time we do not have any specific products that we've developed for the CR-Z. We do have one at our disposal and plan to do some testing as soon as we're able to get our hands on the first few FlashPro units.

We have done product combination testing in the past for other vehicles and have used our in house dyno to help us create packages that make power, and make sense financially.

That will be our first area of focus. Right now without being able to optimize parts with tuning it's hard to know what the net effect of any mods are. If we find a need for development we will investigate it when the time comes. :)

We are also currently putting together a section in our online store for CR-Z parts.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'm in NJ and struggling to find a shop willing to help me with the hondata when it comes out. You're not too far across the border. From your site it looks like you're up and running with the CRZ sounds like I need to come by soon and get my 91 octane on.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm in NJ and struggling to find a shop willing to help me with the hondata when it comes out. You're not too far across the border. From your site it looks like you're up and running with the CRZ sounds like I need to come by soon and get my 91 octane on.
We can definitely help you out and tune the car. Our dyno tuning rates for FlashPro are here: Evans Tuning - Hondata Tuning Rates

If you purchase the FlashPro from us we can do the tuning for $349 if the setup is Naturally Aspirated.

If you want to setup an appointment for tuning just call the office - 866.975.TUNE.

·
Registered
886 Posts
There's one recommended "distributor" (according to the Hondata site) in my area, and they have not responded to two emails and one voicemail (didn't answer the phone the two times I called) in the past couple of weeks, about purchasing the hondata for the CRZ from them........ so I'm starting to hope you do offer the e-tune for this car!

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
We can definitely help you out and tune the car. Our dyno tuning rates for FlashPro are here: Evans Tuning - Hondata Tuning Rates

If you purchase the FlashPro from us we can do the tuning for $349 if the setup is Naturally Aspirated.

If you want to setup an appointment for tuning just call the office - 866.975.TUNE.
Good to know that's a great deal, 350$ for am Evans tune! Hell yea.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There's one recommended "distributor" (according to the Hondata site) in my area, and they have not responded to two emails and one voicemail (didn't answer the phone the two times I called) in the past couple of weeks, about purchasing the hondata for the CRZ from them........ so I'm starting to hope you do offer the e-tune for this car!
We overnight the FlashPro system for free. So as long as you are in the 48 states we can get it to you just as fast as any other dealer.

We have a CR-Z available at our shop for testing. We expect, and will work hard, to have eTuning available for the CR-Z community as soon as possible.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hey, is there a firm date when you can start CRZ tuning? I have a few days off in DEC and would love to try and plan something out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts