·
Registered
270 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Shane, Calgary here. I have had my Z since Sept. I put winters on first sight of snow. The Z is a real blast to drive on the snow and ice! The handling is very predictable on snow and ice. Welcome and Enjoy!
Did you guys get a huge dump of it? i lived in red deer for 13 years, we have lots if it here but im just running the stock tires and they have been awesome.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey Shane, Calgary here. I have had my Z since Sept. I put winters on first sight of snow. The Z is a real blast to drive on the snow and ice! The handling is very predictable on snow and ice. Welcome and Enjoy!
I'm using Bridgestone snows on Civic alloy rims to handle the CR-Z in Ontario blizzards. I find their lack of adhesion a concern. I am becoming very proficient in my "predictable fishtail" recovery skills. Would you care to divulge your brand of "winters"?

·
Registered
35 Posts
winter tires

I'm using Bridgestone snows on Civic alloy rims to handle the CR-Z in Ontario blizzards. I find their lack of adhesion a concern. I am becoming very proficient in my "predictable fishtail" recovery skills. Would you care to divulge your brand of "winters"?
I run Falken Euro Sport Winters on 3 of my cars...v rated and great on the snow and work well when the snow clears too..my thoughts are with winter tires on for 4-5 months it is a good idea to have a performance winter tire so as not to miss all the fun the car has to offer. The CRZ is lots of fun in the snow.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
still running stock tires...lol but I`m getting winter tires next time around!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.