Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome! Though it's too bad you aren't here in So cal. Brentwood was pretty much the first road trip for me n my Z - drove up that way to pick up a pair of chinchillas that needed to be rehomed after volunteering to collect them when I thought they were in the Brentwood just west of Westwood and Bel Air . (Well, it WOULD have been a pair, except that some jerks stole my 95 Civic from the shop when I took it in for a tune up to make sure she was good for the drive. It ended up kinda being the reason I got the Crz when I had to replace that civic when it was found a week later with everything under the hood missing. Unfortunately, the month long delay in my ability to drive up there meant that one of them was killed by their dog the very night before I could get there so it ended up to be just one and the cage I ended up picking up there... )

But we took the Crz up to Brentwood and back to LA all in the same day and didn't even get saddle sore. It has the most comfortable seat for driving! I wish my task chair was that comfy to sit in for hours at a time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts