Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name's Michael, I'm a 35 year old Honda car salesman, and waiting for my Storm Silver CVT EX CR-Z to arrive at my dealership on the truck.

I live in south jersey and the #$%&! truck has been in Delaware since Thursday. I could have put it in neutral and pushed it here myself by now! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
107 Posts
My name's Michael, I'm a 35 year old Honda car salesman, and waiting for my Storm Silver CVT EX CR-Z to arrive at my dealership on the truck.

I live in south jersey and the #$%&! truck has been in Delaware since Thursday. I could have put it in neutral and pushed it here myself by now! :rolleyes:
HELLO! where in south jersey? I got mine at kay honda DCH Kay Honda | Honda Dealer | Eatontown, NJ and welcome.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know of kay though I don't compete with them too often. The closest dealerships to me are Wills (shudders) and Turnersville.

I'm at Burns Honda in Marlton, NJ which is ten minutes from Medford. Always a good thing to live so close to work! :woowoo:

If ya ever have any Honda related questions I'm always happy to try and help by the way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.