Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hi to all, new CR-Z owner here. I have a black EX 6MT non-navi. Biggest impulse buy I've ever done, I had no intention of getting a new car until I drove one. I don't know why all the reviews I see are so negative...they must not have driven one personally. May not be the fastest car out there but damn it's fun :woot:

No pics at this point, but it's just stock I've only had it a few days. Doubt I'll do much of any major modification anyway.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
welcome... seems to me like Black 6MT is the most popular so far :think:

funny b/c that's the one i test drove :D
Once I decided I wanted a CR-Z, I did quite a bit of searching around TX and surrounding states to the north/east. I was originally looking for silver. None to be found in MT configuration....I think of about 10 6MTs I found online in the area, 7 were black, 2 white, and 1 blue. Ended up looking at a black one and decided I liked it better anyway.

Might just explain why there are so many black 6MTs. CVT ones were easy to find all over in anything but red.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.