Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see alot of ads in the magizines for there products, as well as alot of stuff on you tube. Just wondering if anyone has ever tried there stuff. Also I found there 6 inch kit at Amazon for $60 off the $199 price.

· Registered
123 Posts
Great stuff

· Registered
13 Posts
Griot's makes awesome stuff. I was lucky enough to have lived near their only store in Tacoma, WA and got to go to a few car shows that they did at their place. They did demonstrations of their entire product line on the dirtiest car there. The other nice part is the buffer that they offer, I was able to put literally all of my weight on top of it and it did not scratch, scuff, or mess up the paint in any way. They make some awesome products and are pretty much the only thing I will use. As a side note, I have used just about everything on my car's, Meguiar's Mirror Glaze line, Pinnacle, Zaino, Mother's, and I keep coming back to Griot's.

· Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
Griot's makes awesome stuff. I was lucky enough to have lived near their only store in Tacoma, WA and got to go to a few car shows that they did at their place. They did demonstrations of their entire product line on the dirtiest car there. The other nice part is the buffer that they offer, I was able to put literally all of my weight on top of it and it did not scratch, scuff, or mess up the paint in any way. They make some awesome products and are pretty much the only thing I will use. As a side note, I have used just about everything on my car's, Meguiar's Mirror Glaze line, Pinnacle, Zaino, Mother's, and I keep coming back to Griot's.
Hey welcome to the Forum.. See this is your first post.. Still in the area? If so, check in to:

http://www.crzforum.com/forum/pacif...all-puget-sound-cr-z-owners-seattle-area.html
Looking to set up a meet when we have enough members.. I think you make 4 of us..
:eek:fftopic:

· Registered
279 Posts
We used to use Griot's, and they make a very solid product. There are better brands out there for about the same price, in my opinion.

SmartWAX has some very very impressive stuff, but my eyes are on Zaino's right now... very conflicted on my next purchase.

· Registered
180 Posts
Good stuff, not my preference. I just noticed them on a stand in an Advanced Auto or O'Rileys Auto store, cannot recall. Had about 7-10 different products.
Looks like they are trying to get them into the store and not just via mail order.

· Registered
1,722 Posts
I've been using Griots since 2005 and they make a great, complete product line. Last year I bought their 3" and 6" random orbital and its so easy to use the results speak for themselves, simply awesome! If you wanna know about any particular product chime in or PM me. BTW, their customer service is #1!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.