Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to wish my BUDs here a happy 420! if you know what I'm talking about then you may celebrate this day, if not then I'm not talking to you. Didn't get to fully enjoy the day do to too much work to do at work,but now I'm home and I shall celebrate tonight after dinner.:thumbsup:

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
I'm sure it is "medical" and properly prescribed.. Got your back Bud-dy.

PS: I get to pee in a bottle frequently for the duty to country etc. etc. 420 is not in my swim line needless to say.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Can't wait til I retire!
Yep. Concur... Wait, I am already retired Navy. But alas, still in the game and under the same rules... One of these days... Our sacrifice so others may partake... :rolleyes: Eh in the medical sense of course...

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I served my country for long enough to say I earned the right to do as I wish in OUR country besides killing other humans. Where else would I have put the thread besides the general discussion? Maybe in the off topic? Does it matter that much to you? Not me, just enjoy your days whether it be today or any other day.... Enjoy life!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I agree Joea, plus when my mother was dieing of cancer, it was the only thing that helped her ease the pain, and only in smoke form. I put it on the line as a naval officer to buy for her when I would come home on leave, but my dad didn't know where to get it.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I tend to have a small road rage problem, I found that a little Bud before my drive would take care of that. But now with my z I don't let myself be in that state of mind when I drive just because I love to drive my z not just cost in my z.

Sorry to hear your mom went through that mike, but I'm proud of you for putting you future on the line for her comfort. My grandmother had brain cancer that took her fairly quick (about 3months). If you mom was in pain then you did the right thing by her.

Pot may not be for everyone but those it's not for should not look down on the ones who do, you don't know why they use it nor does not using make you a better person then others. Like everything else, use responsibly and in moderation.

And yes legalize it!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.