Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I have the EX With NAV. I have a Blackberry Storm hooked up with Bluetooth. I added some names/addresses/phone numbers to my Nav unit also.

I press the call button on the wheel and say Call, then I press it again to give the name I want to call.

Does that name pull from my phone or my Nav Unit ?

Ive been able to place a call by saying CALL then saying the phone number, but not by saying the name. When I say the name it comes back with a number and tells me to continue saying number or some kinda thing.

J

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK found my problem. There are 3 places with phone numbers. I had added to my NAV so it had names addresses and phone numbers, I had my address book from my Bluetooth phone imported. BUT when I said CALL then LIST it said my address book was empty OOOOooo another place to put phone numbers LOL SO I added names and phone numbers to my address book their and NOW I can use my hands free for calling.

I will try and add voice tags to my contacs in my in imported phone book BUT i couldnt see where to add the voice tag at

J

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.