Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
haha wished we had this cali. i miss snow.
btw hows the plasti dip holding in that condition of weather?

·
Registered
270 Posts
LOL....those pics crack me up!

Feel your pain. We've already had something like 63" of snow this winter...and already have our first scratch in the rear from being hit by a plow while parked on the street. :p

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Dang. Bet that exceeded the 500 pound load limit when fully covered. Looks like a really wet snow. :rolleyes:

BTW, you do the driveway by hand shoveling? Bet that was a good workout. Glad we don't normaly get that much up in Washington Puget area. I probably just jinx'd it.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah driveway all done by hand, took from 9am to 11am(first shift) then 1 to 530pm (second shift), after these photos i went to start the wifes cr-v and it had a dead batt. so i had to shovel around it so i could push it down the driveway to the bottom, then squeeze my cr-z between the crv and the snow to just barely reach with the cables(all took about a half hour for the jump,(3) 5-ish minutes of 3k rev with 3 trys to start it) then went back to shoveling. Needless to say i went and got a new bosch batt. after i finished shoveling. Now to wait till tues. to do must of that again (without the jumping of the cr-v).

Oh i might have a scratch on the roof from the ice sliding off the top when cleaning it. FTL

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
yeah driveway all done by hand, took from 9am to 11am(first shift) then 1 to 530pm (second shift).
Yikes, a days worth of work. Stud quotient is showing... I'd have to have an ambulance standing by...

Now to wait till tues. to do most of that again.
More snow on the way..? Must be that global warming thing. :p

Oh i might have a scratch on the roof from the ice sliding off the top when cleaning it. FTL
Sorry to here that, hopefully something that can just be buffed out. :cry:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stupid thing is i have a snowblower on the side of the house but i need to do some work to it to get it running again, been so busy i havent been able to get it going but im going to try this weekend, the piles are almost too big to throw snow on top, its like i throw it on it rolls back down to where i just took it from like a never ending cycle called.....life

EDIT:

ps the plasi dip is holding up real good right now.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Thats a lot of snow. Don't think we have had that much come down here in the Boise area since I have been here (5 1/2 years).

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not a problem. I keep the car in the garage the snow outside, and my snowblower is always ready for action.
Now if I could just teach my wife how to use the snowblower.
How is it, that it took her less than 5 minutes to figure out everything about the CR-Z, but she still can't figure out how to operate the snowblower properly?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.