Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
So you're working 18 hour days? I'm calling bullshit.
No i just have Inexpensive bills! My rent is only $180 (Hence Tiny House Living) Electric/Water cost me $50, Gigabit $100, car payment is $270, my bills is like $600 total a month an still have enough to put aside for pretty toys or emergency fund! I make about $2050 regular monthly an take home pretty much $1500 after taxes.

oh sense i don't have a family i have no need for a house an sense covid 19 prices for apartments inflated so i decided to just rent a Tiny House & live confortable in with my Memory Foam Bamboo Bed (Quite Expensive to get) while work 40 hours a week. Doing quite well for myself.

·
Registered
128 Posts
No i just have Inexpensive bills! My rent is only $180 (Hence Tiny House Living) Electric/Water cost me $50, Gigabit $100, car payment is $270, my bills is like $600 total a month an still have enough to put aside for pretty toys or emergency fund! I make about $2050 regular monthly an take home pretty much $1500 after taxes.

oh sense i don't have a family i have no need for a house an sense covid 19 prices for apartments inflated so i decided to just rent a Tiny House & live confortable in with my Memory Foam Bamboo Bed (Quite Expensive to get) while work 40 hours a week. Doing quite well for myself.
I think 96firephoenix means that you can’t earn $2000+ each week when earning about $15 per hour.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I think 96firephoenix means that you can’t earn $2000+ each week when earning about $15 per hour.
Each week i could make little over $600! If i clocked in at exactly 5AM an clocked out at 2PM! I stay a extra hour so i can make that lunch hour up to garentee my 8 hours that day.

Its $500 base upto over $600

You can see my paystubs if you want.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Each week i could make little over $600! If i clocked in at exactly 5AM an clocked out at 2PM! I stay a extra hour so i can make that lunch hour up to garentee my 8 hours that day.

Its $500 base upto over $600

You can see my paystubs if you want.
No, please don’t share pay checks! However, please read back what you typed on the previous page. You (accidently) stated that you get $2000+ each WEEK instead of each MONTH. Just a little error that happens to everyone, but that is what others are trying to say. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,119 Posts
Vehicles are a depreciating asset( I use the term asset loosely). There are very few who make money over the life of them. Any money spent for Aesthetics and most other "upgrades" are a waste of money. As long as you understand that and you know it is money you will not get back have at it. Do what ever you want but make sure you maintain it and have money saved in case something fails or you have an accident always have double what your deductible is (if you have collision) in the bank or enough money to buy a survival car (if you do not have collision) so you can get to work while you get the CR-Z repaired if it is repairable, you can afford to and you want to.

This thread is now way off topic and I am done with it.

·
Deputy Forum Librarian
4,783 Posts
Hey! Welcome to the forum! Are you from the PNW? I’m here in Oregon. We have a Facebook group if you want to join. Only reason I ask is because I thought I looked at that vehicle a few months ago when I was looking for my 2nd CRZ (first one crashed).

·
Registered
165 Posts
Lemme send this to my person on etsy. I know a dude & He could possiblely 3D Print me that Wing!
People with trash reply like this shouldn't open a thread at the first point. I mean, even members from third world countries would respect originality and would pay for it. M&M Jap, Spoon and so on.

·
Registered
43 Posts
What were your other car options? This is a unique little car which comes with pricey mods and replacement parts. You have a lot of mod ideas that would work a lot easier on other cars like a civic or CRX.

·
Registered
430 Posts
wow. there is no need to be a purist when it comes to accessories, if people want to DIY and fabricate their own, they're in their right to do so.

OP, I hope you get your custom wing how you want it done. I mocked up a fabrication wing myself, which is supra style, and also one day would like to get it 3D printed.

its not the GT style but ill show a picture regardless :)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts