Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just like so many others....I'm interested! And also have the buddyclub but would like something with less wiggle room in neutral and some adjustability.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hopefully it's better than the k tuned billet one.. what a piece of junk. Even with locktite it falls apart hahaha.

But.. still interested :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Would be great if it did finally come out... However, all of their shifters were 20% off for black Friday week. Alwaysa the luck.

·
Premium Member
5,941 Posts
It's been a long time coming, but the shifter is now available on Hybrid Racing's website! Of all the companies we approached to make a shifter for us, Hybrid Racing was the only company willing to give it a shot. So support a company that supports our community ? and also makes the best shifters in the business.
I got mine ordered last night! :) Thanks for making it happen.

·
Premium Member
5,941 Posts
So, how does the group buy thing work then?? Hmm.
You're on the list, so they have your contact information, if you remember sending it to them. I just placed the order, and the website matched my information and I had to reply/acknowledge with a verification code they sent to continue/complete the order process.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
So, how does the group buy thing work then?? Hmm.
When I created this thread 2 years ago, I thought a group buy might be needed to get this shifter made. Lucky for us, it wasn't necessary. Because that would mean trying to round up enough deposits at one time, with the risk of not meeting the minimum quota. We are very fortunate that the shifter was developed without needing any of that. So as @litz said, the shifter is available for purchase on Hybrid Racing's site. I just created an account and placed my order.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I ordered mine yesterday. Hope they have fabricated some and able to deliver it soon. Can't wait for it!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got my HR shifter today!
Unfortunatly I'm traveling for work and I can't install it till this weekend. Gonna be interesting flying this home in my carry on luggage!
Anyone else get their shifter or better yet have it installed for some feedback?

This thing is a work of art, VERY well made and the mechanism is fantastic. I have no doubt it'll be a great replacement for my Buddy Club shifter.
Big thanks to Hybrid Racing and everyone on the forum that made this possible!

101 - 120 of 147 Posts