Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I am new to the forum, and I don't even have my CRZ yet (waiting on dealer trade, supposed to be in on Saturday) and I am excited as hell! It is an EX, 6MT in Crystal Black Pearl.

Having only ever owned Honda's, this will be my fourth one. I was a bit skeptical after reading all the CRZ's reviews, but after driving one myself I was sold! (Drove an LX 6MT) It was just as fun as I knew any Honda compact would be.

I traded in my '03 CRV EX because it was having tranny problems, and was hesitant to move into such a small 2-seater as my daily driver (especially with winter coming) but I couldn't resist. I have been wanting a CRZ since its announcement, being a fan of the late CRX/del Sol lineup.

Sitting in my garage next to the '11 Civic that the dealership loaned me for the week, is my '96 del Sol Si turbo. I will get pics up of this along with the CRZ when it arrives.

That is all, I look forward to finding a lot of useful information here, and hopefully sharing some as well. :)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Greetings, just sold my '96 Del Sol 4 months ago and I'm lovin the CRZ

Nice clean sol! :thumbsup:

I don't know if I'll ever be able to part with mine, tho I can tell the CRZ will provide a lot of the same fun and character. I've come close to selling it a few times, but they are so hard to find in good condition anymore... makes me sad. :cry:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Picked up my Z this morning! :D

No pics yet, since I was having too much fun driving it all day! The car has a lot more pep than I expected, I am loving the low end torque! And it just looks delicious.

The only dislikes I can think of initially are:
- I cant seem to heel-toe downshift with how the pedals are spaced. Might be able to figure it out?
- Rear visibility, obviously. But I think I'll get used to it.

Otherwise, this car has absolutely impressed me in every way!

I'll work on the pics tomorrow
:)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I finally took a couple of pics lol. I was trying to wait until the weather was decent and I could get the car cleaned up a bit, but its just not happenin'. Although, my camera is pretty bad so you cant even tell how dirty the car is! :D

You have all seen this before, its completely stock :sleep: but here are some of my favorite angles the car has to offer.

Cant really tell but it was raining and crappy out...

It does have splash guards and all season floormats, woohoo! But some future mods I am going to be adding are a nice window tint, stainless door sill covers, Eibach pro-kit springs, and perhaps some black w/polished lip 17" wheels, though I havent decided on a style yet. Might stick with the 16", looks good too.

And here is my poor neglected Sol on the 14" stockers...

I probably wont be able to get any better pics until spring, when I can do a full detail :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.