Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey wassup. I've had my CRZ for 2 years. it's a 2011 6 speed. Haven't really messed with cars since i had my S2000 like 10 years ago but i like this better lol. Intake was swapped, currently installing Tein coilovers and hopefully the HKS silence exhaust will arrive within the next week or two. Feels good involving myself with this stuff again.

· Registered
2,256 Posts
Good choice. Better gas mileage, doesn't need stupid overpriced special elitist snobby premium gasoline and can actually carry a bunch of stuff. Plus the CR-Z already comes with a roof which on an S2000 you have to purchase separately if you don't want to be ejected from the vehicle in a rollover accident.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good choice. Better gas mileage, doesn't need stupid overpriced special elitist snobby premium gasoline and can actually carry a bunch of stuff. Plus the CR-Z already comes with a roof which on an S2000 you have to purchase separately if you don't want to be ejected from the vehicle in a rollover accident.
Also it’s more comfortable to drive. I would have cramps in my quads cause of how cramped it was

1 - 7 of 7 Posts