Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone! I just closed the deal tonight and have a Silver Metallic CRZ sitting in the drive! The deal was a rough one - (read all about in "Deal Cancelled - Crunch CVT")... Anyway - I'm an aspiring empty-nester in Harrisburg PA. I had an Eclipse GSX and got rid of it when it was time for the second child car-seat and have missed having something sporty ever since. And no, the Hemi Durango we bought in '04 did NOT satisfy my "sporty" craving! I'm an I.T. manager and couldn't resist all the techno gadgets, but it was the styling that hooked me! I LOVE the car and all the colors look great! I spent HOURS trying to decide. And, It was so FUN to buy a car that didn't have to double as a practical family car! Thanks to everyone's helpful posts on the forum - I learned a lot of good information that helped me with my decision!

Cheers!

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
^ Congrats and Welcome to the Forum from an empty nester.. SSM was the perfect choice... :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.