Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, and gals, it's the new guy. :)

I feel like the stupidest person on earth right now. it took me like ten minutes to register because I kept entering 'ACR' for the random question registration answer without realizing the H was also capitalized lol.

anyway, I don't own a CR-Z yet, but I'm considering getting one. I know little to nothing about cars and thought being part of this forum would help me gain some knowledge. that's what happened when I got into basketball - joined an NBA forum and learned tons in just a couple weeks. it's been a few years now that I've been posting on various sports forums, but this is my first car forum. just wanted to check this place out, learn some things, and maybe post once in awhile.

thanks. :spaz:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well, looks like I finally ended my car drought.

I just bought my neighbor's/friend's '09 Honda Civic for six grand; I think it's a steal. it only has 16k miles on it and everything is in great shape. I guess his dad has some kind of connection to Honda, so he got four Civic's for the price of two and sold one of them to me.

as much as I wanted a CR-Z, I just couldn't turn down this deal. it wouldn't make sense to pay twelve grand more for what I see as essentially the same car. this thing gets great gas mileage, it only has about 16k miles on it, and it's just a great car overall. I guess this means I'll have to switch over to the Civic forum now. it's just... where I belong. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.