Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Don't abuse the report button
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i imported a used Greddy turbo kit about 3 months ago, and it's been sitting on my shelf... I've been kicking around whether to sell it or not, and i've decided that $4500 is what it would take to part with it and not be filled with regret.

I haven't installed it yet, but I did examine the turbo thoroughly and it has zero excessive play and aside from some scuffing on the charge pipes, it is in excellent overall condition. I don't have any pictures, but if someone has some serious interest, I'll get it down off the shelf for a photoshoot.

It includes a new oil pan that has the oil drain from the turbo welded onto the side, as well as a spoon sports oil baffle installed. The kit is complete, with the caveat that one of the silicone connectors has been replaced with an HKS brand one instead of the Greddy brand connector.

Located in Greensburg IN. Shipping would be included to the lower 48, and possibly discounted for local pickup... I'm not insterested in exporting this, or even shipping outside of the ConUS.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts