Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the other day I decided to hit up a fast food joint for a burger, and it ended up being so greasy that it leaked through the wrapper, paper bag, and onto my passenger seat. It's actually quite funny because the two burgers were spaced apart perfectly so it looks like someone sat there with a greasy butt...

But anyways, what would be the best way to get the grease stains out? Any specific products?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I have used this to get off some grease left on my seats and headliner by a tech at the dealer.... and it worked great. Hopefully it will do the same for you..

I did the spray and brush method... with a stiff brush

Amazon.com: Mothers 05424 Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner - 24 oz: Automotive
This is how I do it.

I found pretty much any of those "Oxy clean" formulas work pretty well. I buy that stuff by the gallon with the two little ones.
This is how my Father does it.

Thanks - just ordered some.
You won't be disappointed. Just follow the directions. You can also Scotch Guard your fabrics.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Please be very careful when spraying any types of chemicals on the headliner. Never soak anything on the headliner as the headliner's adhesive is water based. I'd recommend the dab method with a microfiber. Spray chemical on a clean microfiber and then just dab at the stain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.