Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
while i agree PC Gaming is great... it's much easier to use a PS3/XBOX/etc...

i don't do any type of gaming anyways, but i might have to buy a PS3 when GT5 comes out lol...
i have a ps3 i use for bluerays and final fantasy, and i will buy this game i am a fan of the Grand Turismo series, but i have learned in the past 9 years that gaming on a pc is soooo much better than a console. Plus my ps3 is my media center at home link'd to my server its awesome.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PS3 won't have

while i agree with you on this... i still have a N64 with that game and Mario Kart64... i don't think it gets any better than that lol...

and from the video, it doesn't look like with 13 YEARS of technological advancements that the new game looks any better than the original...

besides Goldeneye was MEANT to be played on that weird 3-handle controller with the "Z" firing button on the back...

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the facility was one of my fav stages, but i used pistols, automatics or proximity mines on that stage b/c anything else would be too easy to kill and even suicide a few times lol...

and yeah right... me and my friends specifically banned "Oddjob" from being picked in any of our games b/c he was so short... he could kneel on the floor and NOBODY would be able to hit him in time if he ran up on you...

my favorite character was either the 2nd to last "Civilian" or "Moonraker Elite" chick... both of those ppl ran fast as heck...

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I loved mission reruns with the optional weapons. Laser shoot'em Archives? Yes please!

Archives was my favorite multiplayer, great with promimity mines because since most of the walls look the same it was tough to spy and remember other screens on where mines were placed. Wait... not archives. Can't remember the name but the large open rooms with green/white walls - split level plus a basement.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol... yeah that was Archives (i think)... well that was the stage i immediately thought of when you said "Archives" haha...

btw, i don't want to sound cocky... but i'm really the **** when it comes to that game...

one thing i always did when i played was shoot the body armor so it can't be picked up by anyone but not completely destroy it b/c then it regenerates lol...

everyone has their strong points, mine were:
Slaps Only - One Hit Kill
Throwing Knives - One Hit Kill
Golden Gun - Any
Lasers - Any
Pistols - One Hit Kill
Proximity Mines - Any

i think that was it... i hated playing with automatics or power weapons...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.