1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome, sweet ride!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice ride. If u want to get rid of that front plate mount u can go to home depot and pick up some screw covers/caps. Gives the front a clean look with no holes or uncovered screws since most of the dealers just screwed into our grills. You might need a screw with a smaller head.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That’s a good tip!!! I just actually took my front plate mount off lol so I’ll look into that

·
Registered
17 Posts
That’s a good tip!!! I just actually took my front plate mount off lol so I’ll look into that
Ya just take ur old screw into home depot and get the same thickness of it in a wood screw. I found the flatness of the wood screw is perfect for these caps. Its all in the hardware section. I got it all for under 5 bucks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya just take ur old screw into home depot and get the same thickness of it in a wood screw. I found the flatness of the wood screw is perfect for these caps. Its all in the hardware section. I got it all for under 5 bucks.
Hell yeah i appreciate that
Thats super clutch

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome to the site and congrats on your purchase, looks beautiful! Any mods in mind? A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any.
I’d like a short ram intake and some stuff to dress up under the hood

Also wouldn’t mind a front lip

·
Registered
17 Posts
I’m not yet but i have been thinking heavily on them
Same man. I heard everything from why wouldn't you to them getting fused to the rotor. I live in pa where the roads are more salt than anything. Its my gf car and she doesnt want to get new rims but the stock 16s makes the car look like it skipped leg day.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Same man. I heard everything from why wouldn't you to them getting fused to the rotor. I live in pa where the roads are more salt than anything. Its my gf car and she doesnt want to get new rims but the stock 16s makes the car look like it skipped leg day.
I think if you get some good spacers and not generic garbage ones you should be ok but I’m in Tennessee and i think I’m going to buy some good ones tomorrow and see what it does cause i want a little wider stance

1 - 20 of 22 Posts