Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
501 - 520 of 535 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #501 ·
After lots of careful thinking... I've decided to name the white Z Godspeed. Godspeed is a speedster from the DC universe that wears a white suite with gold accents.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #502 ·
Adding a "Canadian" washer tank to my CRZ. Forgot that the filler neck and some other assorted parts are separate pieces and had to track down those part numbers. Was going to install this weekend but now I have that project on hold till I get the other parts in the mail.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #503 ·
This will add capacity to hold more washer fluid for my water meth injection kit. I'm currently running a mix of 30/70 meth/distilled water and it works quite well. Blue washer fluid rated to -20 F is all I need and is available at literally any auto parts store. I have a light in the car that tells me when I'm spraying. RN I'm spraying above 6psi boost.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
I beg your pardon for my ignorance, but can you still use your washer sprayers on the windshield or will this convert entirely just for the supercharger cooling now? In my head it's still functioning for both which is why you need the expanded capacity but figured I would ask since I don't know for sure.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #505 ·
I beg your pardon for my ignorance, but can you still use your washer sprayers on the windshield or will this convert entirely just for the supercharger cooling now? In my head it's still functioning for both which is why you need the expanded capacity but figured I would ask since I don't know for sure.
Both will work with the washer tank. I have the factory washer pump plumbed to my washer sprayers and a separate meth pump going to my meth sprayer.

Reactions: Fediej

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #506 ·
Another Spoon swaybar going on the white Z soon. Scooped one up without having to wait like 3 months or so.

Reactions: T.K

·
Banned
147 Posts
You need to update your avi and sig my man.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #508 ·

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #509 ·
Spoon swaybar incoming on the 6spd. Only the start of much greatness to come with this car.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #510 ·
I went and picked up a Cusco suspension part from someone about an hour away from me yesterday and put my JDM hazard switch on. It's upside down but I like the red of the button. Thumbs down whenever my car breakers down. Hopefully next weekend or so I'll get the Cusco part on.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #511 ·
Just ordered some spoon front and rear rigid collars. Hopefully will get here quick enough that I can get the Spoon swaybar and collars on before any dragon action.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #512 ·
WOW! What a find! I somehow scooped up a Hybrid Racing short shifter for $280 shipped. It looks like it might come with a Mugen shifter. Not sure if its genuine or not. The shifter might have been on the shifter assembly for the pics only. Either way Its gonna be a sweet mod to the 6spd.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #513 ·
My Spoon rigid collars have finally shipped from Japan. Will arrive next Monday. HR shifter is arriving Friday this week. Would like to have my shifter, Spoon rigid collars and Spoon swaybar done before the first Dragon meet this year.

Reactions: litz and Spdbump

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #515 ·
The first dragon meet? Have dates been set for multiple Dragon meets this year?
There is supossibly an unofficial meet at the end of July that I might go to and the official one at the beginning of October.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #516 ·
Short shifter came in the mail today. Got a nice little bonus with it. So excited to put it on the CRZ.

Reactions: litz

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #517 ·
Short shifter has been installed for almost a day and a half and so far all I can say is... WOW!!! The shifts feel Sooo much more crisp and the shifter feels solid unlike the stock shifter. I'll be adding some shifter cable bushings next.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #518 ·
Couldn't find my favorite Pilot Supersports anywhere in stock but... I thought i'd give the Firestone indy 500's a try. Should be getting them in tomorrow or Thursday.

Reactions: litz

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #519 ·
Next weekend Im putting on a set of Eibach pro sport coilovers. I also have a set of beatrush pillowballs that have been collecting dust and hopefully they will mate up nicely with the coilovers. Spoon swaybar wont be on in time for the Dragon trip at the end of the month but hopefully the coilovers and pillowballs will provide plenty of handeling improvements for the trip.

Reactions: Spdbump

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #520 ·
I also have a set of Wilwood BP-20 pads that I'm going to put on in place of the BP-10 pads. Should provide plenty of braking power for some runs on the Dragon with minimal brake fade. Last time I was at the Dragon was in the 11 with some weak brakes and was getting some noticeable brake fade.

501 - 520 of 535 Posts