Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Good write up. When I was looking at the cr z I read alot of reviews some good some not so good. But I found as much info
as I could and formed my own opinion. Seemed
like everyone who judged it agenst the other cars
did not care for it, but if they judged the car for what it is, they seemed to like it. I know I do.

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
Nice article. I have disagreements with his description of the CRX and I find that the CRX and the CR-Z are very similar- at least more than he thinks.

I like how he did point out what I have been saying all along- The CR-Z is neither a full on "sports car" nor a full on, by what people expect, "hybrid". It is a mixture of the two and is an all new type of car all together and that's what the "experts" are missing.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I like how he did point out what I have been saying all along- The CR-Z is neither a full on "sports car" nor a full on, by what people expect, "hybrid". It is a mixture of the two and is an all new type of car all together and that's what the "experts" are missing.
You can borrow my "hybrid hybrid" term! :pP: OK, now to go read the article-- always nice to see SOME good press!

(EDIT):

Done reading the review, and found it very complimentary. VERY refreshing to read something from someone who "gets" the CR-Z! Also cool to read about his discussion with the CR-Z's lead engineer/designer. If you don't read the whole review, at least enjoy the following-- my favorite paragraph from the review:

So if you are looking for an affordable, efficient, fun to drive, comfortable, spacious and stylish commuter that you can also take for fun weekend drives on your favorite back road then the CR-Z might just be for you. Sure, the wheelbase is short so you do feel speed bumps but that is the price you pay for being small, maneuverable and sporty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.