Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Just read up on some of the reviews, and its not completely adjustable, meaning theres three preset lengths (37", 40.5", and 43"). I might have to go measure the trunk tomorrow to see how it would fit, and if the Subwoofer would get in the way. Other than that it seems like you get what you pay for (decent product that will last you a bit granted you don't treat it like dirt).

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
waste of money IMO, put stuff you need in the back seat area. Otherwise I've always used bungees to tie down stuff thats in my trunk
That and I use the canvas cover in the rear floor position, so it's up at an angle.

This looks flimsy as heck, imo.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
With the seats up, is this really needed?
Always did like the cargo nets etc that came with my other rides. A place to put what I consider essentials like a road kit, a blanket or 2, flashlights etc. For the CR-Z, I have the rubber cargo mat and when using a cloth "duffle" bag to carry the stuff, it stays put, i.e., doesn't slide around too much. Works.

R/Scott

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.