Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well due to income issues and planning a marriage, i most likely wont be getting the crz but might just go with a fit. i love the crz, and im sad that i most likely wont afford it. but the fit is nice as well, and pretty cheap compared to the crz. anyone owned or currently own a fit? whats it like performance wise and mileage wise?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Good call on budgeting. I am planning a wedding also but I am lucky enough to afford it (after a nice raise). But who knows what the future will hold. All I know is I can't wait till the wedding is over so I can stop forking over so much money to the wedding fund and work on the Jawz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
well due to income issues and planning a marriage, i most likely wont be getting the crz but might just go with a fit. i love the crz, and im sad that i most likely wont afford it. but the fit is nice as well, and pretty cheap compared to the crz. anyone owned or currently own a fit? whats it like performance wise and mileage wise?
I saw a Fit with a Mugen body kit at my dealer yesterday and it looked pretty sharp actually.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya i will be planning a wedding as well, i think ill just have to wait to get an extremely nice brand new car until i finish school lol. the fit has always caught my eye, but everytime i tell someone i like it, they are like "dude i would think your gay if you drive one of those". haterz lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.