Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to get aftermarket wheels. Being in florida i dont need a winter set lol

Is there a need for these wheels? If so im willing to sell as soon as i get new wheels, or the funds for new wheels.

Whats average shipping for wheels? I have no problem shipping these out if needed.

At this point im seeing if theres any interest in the stock wheels to see where im going from here.

Let me know. If i sell it will prob be for no more than $450 for the set unless shipping is needed. we can figure that out. Not looking to make a huge profit.

let me know :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
wait, so are u selling these or not?? i'm :confused: lol... keep in mind that these wheels will fit most other Honda's... a Civic owner might be interested... if the tires on the LX i'm driving needed to be changed i'd surely drive up to Orlando and pick these up for that price... as long as the tread is like new...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm willing to sell. That 450$ was just wheels only.

I'm willing to sell with tires but would prob be around $700 because there's still the tpms sensors and they have under 1000 miles on the tires.

If someone is interested, either way let me know. I'll arrange something. I'll need to order my replacements with my tax return money lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i see... well not to knock this thread, but just so u know... others have sold wheels+tires for $450... not sure why they started so low... but for me that set the standard b/c some ppl seem to be ok with selling them for that much...
That's insane. People are crazy lol these tires alone are like $70 a piece. Lol. I was basing my price on the ones I've seen on eBay. Wheels only were over 550+ shipping.

People can male offers if they want. I don't think I can sell everything for $450. Those sensors aren't cheap. I made that mistake once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yup, was interested until I saw the price you were asking.
I was basing off what i see them selling for. Thats all.

2011 Honda CRZ CR-Z 16" x 6" OEM Factory Wheels - eBay (item 280613241285 end time Feb-06-11 17:12:52 PST)

Adding everything up..
$400 for wheels + $150 for sensors is $550 say plus $200 max for tires Your at $750

I could prob do like $600 for everything. But how people are getting away with $450 for everything is beyond me. I cant justify that lol. After buying new sensors for my replacement wheels it wont be worth it :(

Ill figure something out. Im gonna shop around and see what a new set of wheels/sensors/tires will set me back. If anyone is interested in the meantime let me know. Thats why i was checking interest. I dont know a whole lot about this car or the market yet. :cry:

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
http://www.crzforum.com/forum/classifieds-forum/2478-fs-ft-stock-cr-z-rims-1000-miles.html
And these haven't sold in almost three months.

http://www.crzforum.com/forum/classifieds-forum/1747-fs-stock-alloy-wheels.html
Those didn't sell for two months.

http://www.crzforum.com/forum/classifieds-forum/2265-sold-stock-16-rims-dunlop-tires.html
These did sell. Notice the price.

So your comment "I was basing off what i see them selling for" is incorrect for this site. That may be the price you see the "listed" for, not actually selling for.

Charge what you want for them, they are your wheels, but we are trying to tell you what they actually SELL for here.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
http://www.crzforum.com/forum/classifieds-forum/2478-fs-ft-stock-cr-z-rims-1000-miles.html
And these haven't sold in almost three months.

http://www.crzforum.com/forum/classifieds-forum/1747-fs-stock-alloy-wheels.html
Those didn't sell for two months.

http://www.crzforum.com/forum/classifieds-forum/2265-sold-stock-16-rims-dunlop-tires.html
These did sell. Notice the price.

So your comment "I was basing off what i see them selling for" is incorrect for this site. That may be the price you see the "listed" for, not actually selling for.

Charge what you want for them, they are your wheels, but we are trying to tell you what they actually SELL for here.

i see i see.

I think im going to go the route of getting 16" wheels. Cost for new sets of anything decent 17" with tires and all are up over $950

I also think it will ride much smoother on the larger tire vs the low profile. Once i go that route ill sell wheels alone for a resonable amount. I appreciare the responses. I just got the car and have no idea what going rate is on anything.

:hi5:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey GM3

i think i saw a post where you said you autox with 16" wheels. Whats the reason? I dont know much about about it. The larger tire for more grip vs the low pro? Ive never actually autox. My last car was a 6.0L V8 Drag ready so thats all i was ever into.

Why would you use 16" over a 17" set?

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
To stay in the stock class, you have to go with the factory wheel set up. 17's are a dealer installed option, not factory, so I would not be eligible for H Stock (assuming that is where the SCCA is going to put the CR-Z).

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you guys should discuss your own deal through PM (Private Message)... or u can just discuss here... some ppl don't want their pricing/negotiating public...
Its all good. Ive been knocked down already lol looks like everyone knows better what they are worth than me. I usually always pm, but looks like ive been shooting to high on the price as it is, and poven with previous sales lol.

Appreciate you looking out :hi5: So far this has been the most honest and caring forum ive ever been a member of lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.