Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a general heads up in case it starts happening to other people: within the last few days, my radio has been displaying incomplete letters and ghost letters.

I know you can't get everything right on the first shot, and even if you do, there's going to be a few pieces that get through that are flukes... But, my car has 3900 miles on it. I just hope this isn't going to be a common problem, or an indicator that this car is going to be full of problems. I was afraid of that when i bought this car, and I like it and don't want to get rid of it lol :p

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
:pics: please

"what you focus on expands." and from owning the '06 Si, i've found that to be very true! if you focus on the problems then you'll have more of them... i knew ppl on another forum that thoroughly enjoyed their Si and for the ppl who babied it and worried about the little things, they seemed to find more and more things wrong with their cars... most of which happened ONLY to them...

so i wouldn't worry and just have Honda take a look at it...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My internet access is very random right now, so when I have internet, I will post pics. But, I went to Honda with this concern, and the Tech here is going to call Honda and see what they want. Apparently this was a problem on another model.

Oh, and by ghost letters, I am referring to the pixels that are partially illuminated on my LCD display for my non-navi radio.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Can you see it at night? partially illuminated? Did you push on the screen hard accidentally while cleaning?

Pics are good.. I mean.. my '09 civic no navi radio (premium system) has "ghost letters" when the weather is cool. Infact, all LCD displays have that problem but seeing as how your from texas and not Canada like myself... I don't think its that cool down there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.