Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else?
Love my car, but also like driving with the window open.
Got a bit of a drawback - if there is heavy dew (or in the case of last weekend, heavy frost!) then I'm getting wet when it rolls down the side of the car as I drive.
Yes, I KNOW I can shut the window :pP: but as I also like a ciggy on the way to work (lots of ventilation with windows open!) I have got damp on the odd occasion in the past week when its not raining....as there isn't a drip channel anywhere (one good thing about my smart was how snug it was even when wet - with the windows open)
Ideas please, specially you US peeps who seem to be able to resolve things :wub:

CK, not a fan of getting wet - or of giving up a smoke on the way to & from work!

·
Registered
349 Posts

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
but as I also like a ciggy on the way to work (lots of ventilation with windows open!)
CK, you will be making more pollution than your car does!:sadwavey::closedeyes:

Good luck with the visors... I am thinking about them myself... but not for the same (HACK HACK COUGH COUGH!) reasons!:pP:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To get the wife in the mood I start with a candle light dinner, some Sade in the back ground followed by a bubble bath, then........

Ooops, title taken out of context- sorry:giggle::tong:
No worries, I do the same with hubby! :dancing:

Car pollution is only done when trapped for a long while in it - and then only with blower on & windows open.
I just love having fresh air in the car when I can!
Have even been known to drive with windows open on freezing days (like this morning here!) & blower going , on the floor! :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.