Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey :)

Die Frage kann ich leider nicht beantworten, wollte nur mal etwas hier rein schreiben, da seit 6 Tagen frischer CR-Z (BJ 2010) Besitzer in der nähe von Dortmund :)

Bisher begeistert!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ein frohes Hallo aus der alten Bonndeshauptstadt, hier gibt' auch einige von uns Exoten...

@worldzocker. Habe Erfahrung mit Spurplatten an meinem EH6 und da kann ich nur sagen das ich die letzten 310.000 KM keine Verschleißerscheinungen feststellen konnte.

Auch auf meinem CR-Z fahre ich seit 40.000 KM H&R Platten, die fest verschraubt sind, die Dinger, bei denen ich längere Schrauben / Bolzen benötige find ich nicht so Dolle.
Kontrolle bei Reifenwechsel von Sommer auf Winter, alles in obi, sehen auch noch aus wie neu...

·
CR-Z Forum Librarian
7,150 Posts
Hey guys, what is it with Germans skiing into trees these days???
:p
First Schumacher, now Merkel.

·
Super Moderator
4,567 Posts
And today I was fortunate enough to speak with the owner of this beauty in Augsburg. It wasn't upside down in person I swear!
Did you try your key in his CR-Z?:grin2: The upside down thing is a side effect of sending pictures from certain cell phones and browsers.:nerd:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Did you try your key in his CR-Z?
The upside down thing is a side effect of sending pictures from certain cell phones and browsers.
I did not, my keys are back in the States where they belong. :)

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Just wanted to say Hello. From the U.S. and visiting your beautiful countryside with my family. Spotted a nice CR-Z while driving through a little town near Neuschwanstein after taking the castle tours.
I was there about 20 years ago, then went a little bit further into Austria--beautiful area. Hope you get to stay long enough to take it all in and enjoy.:grin2:

·
Super Moderator
4,567 Posts
I did not, my keys are back in the States where they belong. :)
You didn't drive the CR-Z to the airport? I was just trying to have some fun at your expense. >:)It is the cool blue that is so rare. Fun to see something familiar you can chat about when traveling.:smile2:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I was there about 20 years ago, then went a little bit further into Austria--beautiful area. Hope you get to stay long enough to take it all in and enjoy.
Main reason for the trip was to visit my son who has been studying in Augsburg for the past year. Heading home Sunday, we'll have been here 9 days total by then. Got to see quite a bit of the variety of Bavarian culture and scenery. Well worth the trip.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
You didn't drive the CR-Z to the airport? I was just trying to have some fun at your expense.
It is the cool blue that is so rare. Fun to see something familiar you can chat about when traveling.
Nope, unfortunately the 4 of us and luggage would not quite fit in the Z. ;-P
It was cool to see a couple while over here, and to connect with a local over our similar tastes in vehicles. And for the record, his take is that the CR-Z is "only good for the city, not on Autobahn." Not enough power.

·
Super Moderator
4,567 Posts
Nope, unfortunately the 4 of us and luggage would not quite fit in the Z. ;-P
It was cool to see a couple while over here, and to connect with a local over our similar tastes in vehicles. And for the record, his take is that the CR-Z is "only good for the city, not on Autobahn." Not enough power.
There are many members on this forum all over the world who believe the CR-Z does not have enough power. The Autobahn is a special case but no matter how much power a car has it is not enough for some. This fuels sales of the aftermarket and the highly Hyped Dodge Demon trim.>:)

I am glad you saw some other CR-Zs and talked to an owner. It just shows that the CR-Z is a conversation starter. I spent a long time showing mine to some folks soon after I bought it. They were hovering around it when I came out after food shopping. :smile2:

I have a friend that wants me to move to the UK I am just wondering how I would get the Speed Bump there if i did move along with everything else I own....

21 - 39 of 39 Posts