Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Honda CR-Z EX CVT
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you CR-Z enthusiasts know anything about the genuine Honda CR-Z speaker ring & door pocket illumination product that is only for the 2010-2012 models? It seems like they only offered it in the UK because this is the only place where I could find them. Genuine Honda CR-Z Speaker Ring & Door Pocket Illumination 2010-2012
Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Steering part

I know there were some people that had these and posted on the forum years ago, but now I'm wondering if any of you have recently installed the product or know anything about them. If any of you have, please share the details. I asked about the installation instructions and they provided me with a .pdf file since the link they have did not work. Call me insane because I decided to purchase them, hopefully everything goes well. I'll keep you guys updated and if anyone is curious to see the .pdf file instructions, let me know.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Back in 2015 I had a (then new) Kia Forte Koupe as a loaner that had LED speaker rings that were multi-color and flashed in time with the music. My inner 16 year old thought they were pretty cool. But the novelty wore off pretty quick for my nearly (at the time) 40 year old self. You do you though, and don't let anyone tell you different.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I believe the Mugen RZ edition came equipped with the illuminated speaker ring, I've never actually seen one in person but you can see a glimpse of the piece in this video at 1:09

·
Registered
2011 Honda CR-Z EX CVT
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still find it very ridiculous that they are $600 MSRP. I have all the parts now that came in the package, and it does not look like it's worth what they are asking for lol. I'll post pictures once I get the time to install it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts