Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2011 Honda CR-Z ZF1 in chilli red, cvt sadly as I couldn’t find a manual one as clean for a good price. Pretty low mileage as well, around 115000 kms or 71000 miles. Only seen a few around New Zealand, so I’m just wondering how if there are many people from NZ on here and if there’s much of a community in Auckland for these. Only had a it a few weeks but already wanna find ways to make it cooler, so wondering what everyone else did for their first mods to theirs. I live on a gravel road with quite a few potholes as well, so can’t lower it any further without bottoming out every 5 minutes.
Have uploaded photos below, it came the streak on the door and the rims from the dealership.
Cheers
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Car
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Grille

· Premium Member
6,307 Posts
Welcome to the forum, but I'm on the other side of the Planet, so don't know how many CR-Z's there are down in NZ to run around with.
One thing you might want to put on your goodies list is a set of mud guards (if it's not too late) for a bit of protection from the gravel chips:
Splash Guards - 2013 Honda CR-Z 3 Door EX (NAVIGATION) KA 6MT (hondapartsnow.com)

I've had the CVT and still have the 6-Speed; loved them both, so don't fret about only finding the CVT, as it's a load of fun too. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts