Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I stopped at a McDonalds to eat with my roommate. We are inside waiting for my food when we look outside and see this guy driving a gray, somewhat new, Prius. He pulls up behind my CR-Z and starts looking hard at it. He creeps a little more forward and stops to stare even harder. Then he whips out his phone and starts taking pictures of my CR-Z. He turns around and as he drives out of the parking lot he is still staring at the CR-Z. I thought it was so funny and odd at the same time.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Nice! I was cruising next to one yesterday and I think he was staring at my car for a minute because as soon as we got up to the stop light, he kind of freaked, slammed on his breaks, cut across 3 lanes of traffic to turn the opposite direction.. Caused a LOT of horns and near accidents.
Then again, a lot of old hippy prius drivers just drive that way :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^^^ LOL yeah I love how Prius owners say they bought it for the gas savings....So to save on gas you buy a $20,000-$25,000 car? Doesn't make sense.

Honestly I think he came in the parking lot just to look at my CR-Z because he came in and left without stopping at any store.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Nice! I was cruising next to one yesterday and I think he was staring at my car for a minute because as soon as we got up to the stop light, he kind of freaked, slammed on his breaks, cut across 3 lanes of traffic to turn the opposite direction.. Caused a LOT of horns and near accidents.
Then again, a lot of old hippy prius drivers just drive that way :D
lmfao. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I see Prius and Civic Hybrid drivers starring all the time. I usually just wave. I've been asked questions by 2 Prius drivers. Mostly about roominess due to being a 2 seater.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.