Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

Full UK spec now online...here

3K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  MikeCR-Z 
#1 ·
#9 ·
The UK website is very attractive and shows off the CRZ very nicely. Two interesting things I noticed:

1. In the UK it appears the CRZ will be 6 speed manual only. No mention on the site of the CVT

2. The 0-62 spec listed on the UK website is 9.9 seconds. Since they will not have a CVT, I think it is safe to assume this spec is for the 6 speed

#11 ·
Honda UK has dropped the GT version from the line up so now it's only 2. I thought it was too good to be true having HID, leather, heated leather, glass roof, etc, etc. Interestingly we only got front fogs on the, now, deleted model and nav was only an option on the GT. I think before the car is finally released here in Blighty there'll be a few more changes. I remember the same with the Gen 3 Prius this time last year too.

#16 ·
haha no price drop

"Honda Cars UK
Hi, Peter. Don't worry: there will be a GT grade for the CR-Z when it launches - a hiccup with the site today means that it's currently not showing. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and we're working to get it fixed. The GT grade will be available at £19,999, with HID xenon headlights, heated leather front seats, panoramic glass roof, front fog lights and more. I'll let you know when all the details are back up"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.