Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am SO jealous of you guys in the states who have SUCH lower fuel costs! :blink:
So - how much is it costing per litre for all of you here?
I would have done a poll, but my conversions of UK£'s to US$ to Yen and all other currencies is prob going to be 'out' a bit by the time a week or so has gone past :blush:

We have 40 litre tanks in the CR-Z, so it should currently cost me about £47 to fill it from empty.

I'm paying £1.18p per litre for standard unleaded at 98RON this week (I think this is currently about $1.88 on exchange?) Super unleaded (Shell V-power) is currently £1.25- £1.27 per litre round here at the moment, but I only use that in the bike. Diesel is £1.22 per litre for our van.

So - what does it cost you - and where in the world are you?

·
Registered
693 Posts
To convert price per liter to price per US gallons multiply by 3.79.

So UK gas that is $1.88/liter works out to $7.10/gallon for those of us in the US.

By comparison I pay $3.82/gallon for regular grade gas here in Maui Hawaii.

I am sure that my attitude about fuel economy would be different if I had to pay $7.10/gallon

·
Registered
106 Posts
Like 2.69 a gallon when I filled up the other day.

The cars gas mileage is almost as good as my bikes. A little more and they will be on the same level, which is cool.

Of course the bike is a lot faster.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Im paying approx. $3.10 a gallon for 87 octane in the south bay area of California. :sadwavey:
I dont feel so bad anymore though hearing of your $7 a gallon CK UK :iough:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So my £44 (approx) for a full-ish tank in England = $70 or thereabouts!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Anyone stateside able to find me a nice house (and job!) to move to please (and must not be too far from a race circuit we could take the bikes to!:rolleyes:)

C

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.