Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to sell this on Craigslist and tsxclub.com. I got hundreds of spam emails by the time the listing ended on Craigslist so i figured id try forums. Anyway, on to the good stuff:

Dell Latitude D630 (Business Class Laptop)
-owned and operated by a Computer Technician
-Windows 7 installed (comes with OEM restore disk) (add $50)
-COMPUTER NOW COMES WITH VISTA DUE TO THE $150 PRICE DROP
-does not come with Dell driver CD but the drivers are availale online. Honestly i always throw driver CDs away because its always better to get the most recent driver from the manufacturer website
-Windows Experience Index = 3.9 (ON Windows 7 - HAVE NOT TESTED ON VISTA BUT SHOULD BE CLOSE IF NOT IDENTICAL)
-great condition minus a scratch on the Backspace key that happened when i needed to re-attach the key
-Extended battery but the original one will be included for free (havent used the original one in a while - may not hold too much charge)
-includes power adapter
-the latitude series laptops are from Dell's business series: they build business computers a bit differently. The main difference is that they are easier to work on / replace parts on because they have to be serviceable by corporate IT departments.
-Inspiron = Consumer / Latitude = Business

Specs:
2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo
4 GB of RAM
Wireless N Card (built-in)
CD / DVD Burner
120GB Hard Drive
Fingerprint Reader
Extended Battery
14 inch 1440 x 900 resolution

Will do mild configuration for you: IE partition the drive upon installing windows etc.

I will answer all questions you have. Pictures below...

Asking 300 (or.best.offer) plus shipping and 3% paypal fees.

*willing to trade for an iPad.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Trying to sell this on Craigslist and tsxclub.com. I got hundreds of spam emails by the time the listing ended on Craigslist so i figured id try forums. Anyway, on to the good stuff:

Dell Latitude D630 (Business Class Laptop)
This is a good laptop... pretty good price too! I support these on a daily basis at work.. and they survive oilfield and rig conditions like a champ! Just thought I would throw in my two cents! :hi5:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i support these at my job too. thats why i originally got the computer!

im curious based on the oilfeild / rig comment, what company do you work for? (if you dont mind me asking)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
agreed with above. might want to add w7 version. is it pro? my company can't utilize home edition.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry for the excessive bumps bizzy.

PRICE DROP to $300.

At this price i will NOT include a copy of windows 7. I will give you a copy of Vista. The computer will come with Vista installed and with the Vista disk and license code. Add back $50 for windows 7

already bought a Galaxy Tab because i got a hell of a deal on Craigslist. I need to cover the cost, if possible (reason for the price drop)

300 + paypal + shipping = Vista
350 + paypal + shipping = W7

offers welcome

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.