Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a set of New Volk TE37's for my S2000 but sold the car before I could get them on.

Specs are 18x8.5+40 and 18x9+40 Rears.

They are Gloss Black Centers with a Polished lip. New in Box! Never Mounted.. comes with the LE stickers and Center Caps as well.

2400obo!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
^ Those would be stunning on a black or white crz, and great fitment too. You almost got me wishing I wouldve waited to make a purchase lol

Someone buy these bc I wanna see them installed!

·
Banned
614 Posts
Hahah My brother use to have those same rims on His Yellow S2k But Now he has 2 different rims to put on ones are Black Work Meister's. and the other ones I don't know the name of sorry bad with rim names but all i know is that there bronze. hahah
But for crz Those rims I think look to ghetto the volks. i would go with OEM or somthing or even Enkei?...

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Hahah My brother use to have those same rims on His Yellow S2k But Now he has 2 different rims to put on ones are Black Work Meister's. and the other ones I don't know the name of sorry bad with rim names but all i know is that there bronze. hahah
But for crz Those rims I think look to ghetto the volks. i would go with OEM or somthing or even Enkei?...
Ghetto? Ummmm nothing about volk racing is ghetto lol. Those wheels on any cr-z color with a perfect stance would just look purely badass.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.