Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold: Very slightly used zetaproducts armrest for CR-Z

SOLD!
Hey fellow forum members. I'm giving you all first crack at buying my recently purchased zetaproducts armrest that was installed in my CR-Z for around a week and a half. This is the exact same product zetaproducts is still advertising on the forums and selling on their web site. They're a great outfit and my buying experience with them was perfect, but (as I mentioned elsewhere in the forums) I didn't care for the height and length of the armrest, and it didn't pass the all-important "super comfortable for holding hands with wifey while driving for extended periods test." Probably attributable to my height, arm length, seating position and comfort preferences.

Anyway, here are the details:
  • Price: $85 including shipping for anywhere in the continental USA... if you are elsewhere I can investigate shipping costs and add that to a base price of $75.
  • The armrest is in my possession here at home in the Baltimore, Maryland 'burbs.
  • Armrest is still in perfectly good condition-- I had the grit strips attached to the inside of the car's cupholder (into which the armrest simply slides-- easy as pie!), so when I pulled the armrest out there was a little scuffing of the part that inserts into the cupholder... no biggy since it isn't visible when in place.
  • Will ship in the original box it was sent in (plain brown box), and I will include the four grit strips, though their adhesive backing is a bit less sticky now.
  • Contact me via private message here on the forum if you are interested.
  • Payment must be made through PayPal, and I'll give you my account name for payment once you state you are interested.
I repeat that this is a quality product, as has been discussed in this forum thread. It simply wasn't for me. I'll probably keep this classified and opportunity active for around a week, and will go the way of eBay if there are no takers. Please contact me with any questions you may have. Photos of the armrest closed and open follow:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.